Here at FactRight, we want to take a moment to say thank you to all the financial advisory firms and sponsors alike, who took time out of their busy schedules to join us last week in Scottsdale for FactRight's 2021 Spring Due Diligence Conference. With record-breaking attendance, we couldn't be more grateful for your support and appreciate all the positive feedback we have received from so many of you.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO…
A lot of hard work goes into executing our due diligence conferences, so as the FactRight staff recovers from many weeks of preparation, we would also like to give a round of applause to the following groups, individuals, and…livestock:
- Our financial advisory firm attendees, who traveled from near and far to gather together with us. It is always a pleasure to see familiar faces and new friends at our events, and we so appreciate the time you spent with us to ask your hard-hitting questions during sponsor presentations and breakout sessions led by FactRight analysts. Your participation and contribution are the beating hearts of our events, and we want to give thanks to all of the meaningful conversations you took part in.
- The 19 product sponsors who presented their alternative investment offerings to our wealth managers in attendance, as well as our exhibit and networking sponsors. At the conference, MC and FactRight Co-President, Russell Putnam spoke briefly on FactRight's web-based report center, which features all of FactRight’s due diligence reports covering a wide variety of structures and strategies, including DSTs, QOZs, REITs, Oil & Gas, Interval Funds, and more. If you're a wealth manager looking to access valuable research and analysis on the presenting sponsors featured at the conference, be sure to visit the FactRight Report Center, where you can download due diligence reports in full.
- Our panel moderators and participants who shared their thoughtful insights and added to conversations on an array of topics, including DSTs in the syndicated market and today's current credit environment. We'd also like to recognize and give thanks to our guest moderator, Tony Chereso, President & CEO of the Institute for Portfolio Alternatives (IPA), and his team of panelists for their discussion on legislative and regulatory policy issues wealth managers should be mindful of.
- FactRight CEO, Gail Schneck, and Co-President and key-note speaker, Jake Heidkamp, also provided updates on market conditions and developments in the alternative investment space over the last year. If you’re looking for ongoing industry updates, we recommend that you check out FactRight’s weekly update on significant events for alternative programs, including liquidity events, mergers and other industry news.
- And last, but not least, Sophie, the beloved beer burrow, who provided us with endless smiles and entertainment at our Monday night networking event. We'd also like to acknowledge the staff at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for all the hard work their team put into making our event memorable and go off without a hitch.
While our time in Scottsdale has ended, we want to assure you our due diligence support is always at your fingertips. If you have any questions regarding information covered at the conference or any other due diligence inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to FactRight's team of analysts. Until next time, thanks again to all who participated, and be sure to check out the resources below, available to you at www.factright.com.
We hope to see you at FactRight's next event, tentatively set for this fall. Stay tuned for more details - coming soon!