We came, we saw, we diligenced.
I know we say it every year, but we mean it. Truly. Thank you for making this conference in Nashville, Tennessee, our biggest and best yet with more than 370(!) total attendees. With record-breaking attendance, the FactRight staff couldn't be more grateful for your support and appreciate all the positive feedback we have received from so many of you. So, here are a few highlights for you:
- To our 164 wealth manager attendees who traveled to see us: you are amazing! It's great to see familiar faces in the ballroom and meet new friends. Without your participation and contribution, there is no conference. We are thankful for all of the meaningful conversations you took part in and appreciate your hard-hitting questions during sponsor presentations and breakout sessions led by FactRight analysts.
- To the 24 sponsors who presented to our wealth managers in attendance, the two presenting technology platforms, and a full exhibit room with 46 exhibit sponsors and seven high-top displays: thank you! If you were not supportive of us and our events, this year's conference would not have been as informative and effective.
- FactRight's Co-President and MC Russell Putnam spoke briefly on FactRight's web-based report center. It features all of FactRight's due diligence reports covering a wide variety of structures and strategies, including DSTs, QOZs, REITs, Oil & Gas, Interval Funds, etc. If you're looking to access valuable research and analysis on the presenting sponsors featured at the conference, be sure to visit the FactRight Report Center, where you can download due diligence reports in full.
- Co-President and keynote speaker, Jake Heidkamp, provided updates on market conditions and developments in the alternative investment space over the last year. If you're looking for ongoing industry updates, we recommend that you check out FactRight's weekly updates on significant events for alternative programs, including liquidity events, mergers, and other industry news.
- Country! More than one attendee leaned into Nashville fashion. We saw cowboy hats! And cowboy boots! And western shirts! And one American eagle suit.
- Thank you to our panel moderators and participants who shared their thoughtful insights and added to conversations on an array of topics. We'd like to recognize and thank our guest moderator Anya Coverman, SVP of Government Affairs and General Counsel of the Institute for Portfolio Alternatives (IPA), and her panelists for their discussion on legislative and regulatory policy issues wealth managers and sponsors need to know. And a big thank you to Jacob Heidkamp for leading the conversation on high-yield credit conditions in 2022 and beyond with some of the industry's key players.
- I know that everyone loved Wednesday's gathering at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, sponsored by ARCTRUST. The building was beautiful, the live music wonderful, and the company was lively and fun.
- We'd like to give another big thanks to Phoenix American for sponsoring a cocktail reception our Thursday evening cocktail reception, full of music, drinks, and good times all around. The Tennessee whiskey tasting was a big hit, especially the apple pie moonshine.
- We'd also like to remind you that our due diligence support is always at your fingertips. If you have any questions regarding information covered at the conference or any other due diligence inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to FactRight's team of analysts. We hope to see you at FactRight's next event, our Spring RIA Conference this March 13-15, 2023, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Stay tuned for more details - registration opens in December 2022!
Until next time, thanks again to all who participated, and be sure to check out the free resources below, available to you at www.factright.com.